Saturday, June 21, 2008

karaoke...ahaks!

hye guys...ni hao ma?? wats ur plan 4 ur weekend?? hope u guys having a nice weekend..ehehe..;) since we was facing a problem hiking of fuel prices & some of ppl decided to dok diam2 kt umah...hahaha + save budget! it's up 2 u guys..all d decision is in ur hands..for those all my frenz who r working @ bank..congrates on ur 17% increment...hehehe..dun 4get blanja me makan..i like!!

juz wanna sharing wat is my xtvt 2day...1stly, i went to my panel dental clinic which i had an appointment @ 930am wit my dentist Dr. Samsiah..actually last week, i met d doc to extract 1 of my gum (last 1) by her advice based on my last scaling report. sori doc i'm late..ehehe so bz wit my class..then 2day i did my scaling & polishing procedures..OMG!...a bit pain..but i've 2 strong! kikikiki...btw thanx doc 4 ur great job & gud advice! my advice 2 all of dearest frenz...plz do ur scaling & check-up every 6 mths. i'm still lookin' 4 my braces...hahahaha..

once i completed my appointment, i'm rushing to d next xtvt for today! hahahaha...guess what?? for sure chang kala ok (mandarin version)! quite lama gak x g melontarkan vocal ni..huhu. zam, lan n i (juz ber3 jer) was planned yesterday to meet @ Red Box Pavilion KL which my 1st time to go for karaoke there..ehehehe..normally we met up @ Red Box SOGO..now i wanna tryin' sumting new..FYI d charge is a bit expensive as compared to the other Red Box but for me its worth it!! RM25++ per pax (for lunch package), 11am-3pm(4hrs) + lunch buffet. wat say u guys? ahahaha so let's try next time...b4 went out 4 d xtvts 2day..i was thinking, what i'm gonna wearing 2day...*sigh*...i juz wanna be as simple as i can...hahaha..


Pavilion KL


in front of Red Box Pavilion KL



@ lounge


cordless mic..which i reali like! ~my baby u~


feel abes...hahahaha


me n lan...lan is d bes singer ever...


2 comments:

  1. kekwat bgtau aper yg dipakai!!! hahahha amboi2 mentang2 ader camera segenap pelusuk amik gambar!! ahahhah

    ReplyDelete