Monday, March 2, 2009

The "Result"??



Do I feel frustrated? yeah.. I do! I think so! when everyone keep on asking me, what only can I say is I'm frustrated with the result. Excellent? Distinction? Good? Moderate? just none of them! Anyhow, life must goes on! do the best! do the best! (keep on repeating until you die!!)

“My motivation is simple. If I do something, I owe it to myself to give it my best and aim for the top. Anything less would not be the maximization of my potential”


“I toil laboriously for long hours”

2 comments:

  1. eherm2 aku rasa ko mmg memerlukan kata2 semangat dr seseorang yg special sekarang.. huhuh..or u already got one? hahaa.. **btw crita dah habis la, tadi tuh terpublish b4 complete"

    ReplyDelete
  2. kuchairies:

    seseorang yg special?? wow i like! mana ada da..i wish 1. huhu

    tulah gediks kan post2 entry lum siap! mmg propah!

    ReplyDelete