Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tag Tag Tag bukan Smart Tag!! kahkah :)


Since Hidney tagged me...*ouchhhh* I have to do it even late..sori dear..huhu so ijinkan saya ibuk2 bapak2 berkongsi tentang hari-hari yg saya lalui buat masa ini..kihkih *wink* apa yg menariknya?? biasa2 saja dong! enggak bisa kerjaan tuan! hahaha

Monday is monday blues!! wakaka... what else?? still monday blues!

Tuesday & Wednesday is my busy days. why??...instead of my workload...i gotta go to class after office hour...perghhhhhh!!! just a few months only!! huhu

Thursday is my 'rilex sikit' day. why?? no class no rushing..huhu

Friday is my busy day again & again. really hate to go to the class due to 'giler punya jam'!!! arghhhh!!! btw, TGIF!! wakaka (welcome to Jumaat =))

Saturday & Sunday is my lazy day could be yes could be no...huhu depend on the situation..huhu (maybe i can fulfill over the weekend with my new hobby with 'dia' soon...huhu 'biarlah rahsia')

Sape yg mau kena ini tag..waduh gampang skali dong
Husry, Kuchairies, Kein, Naima and whoever wants to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment