Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tag from Aida ^_^

this tag is all about 'your profile picture'..... owh no prob!! i like it =)

actually since i started this lovely & adorable blog till now, i already changed 3 times of my profile's picture...kihkih...

but don't worry, i'll show to you the 3 of them!! walaweeiiii =)

the first one:



ok, this picca captured while otw to Bandung, Indonesia by Air Asia. siyes i juz do love this picca...ehehe...& Kota Bandung as well! bagus banget dong!! miss u babeh!! =)

the second one:



wow....my 'baby' & i!!! thanx & credit to my dear BFF (Kaer) who are capturing this picca...again i'm luvin' it!! this picca were just captured immediately after i bought my 'baby'...~~lalalala~~ very HECTIC day!! but eventually it's worth it!! =)

the third one:



hahaha...'Oh Bulan' the name that i'm giving to this picca!! thanx also to my BFF (Fendi). this lamp....owh make me feel easy, breezy, beautiful...huhu. Venue: at Fendi's house (Nilai Impian)...thanx babe!

so...that's all for now...hope everyone like it =)

finally...i wanna tag my dear buddy...huhu kita tgk sape yg kena...

1) Husry
2) Kin
3) Naima
4) Mama Danish
5) Ayu
6) Jaz
7) Adzull
8) Kusyairie
9) Keira Nazril
10) Hidney
11) Sape2 nak wat...TQ


No comments:

Post a Comment