Sunday, December 14, 2008

NOKIA E66

as u know, previous posting was talk about Motorola V9 am i right? ehehehe..actually, i noticed that Motorola wasn't work for me!! it's drive me crazy eventually!! hahaha..i hate MOTO, i just really love NOKIA!! friendly user, human technology!! finally on 25th Nov 2008, i decided to let go my MOTO & my NOKIA N70...huhu..which make me huge loss on that!! the trade-in value is very cheap!! especially for MOTO!! arghh!! *sigh* damn sh*t! an original set & just 2 months of using it doesn't make any sense to get a good price for trade-in! EMO btul!! serves my right!! for a current moment i'm using NOKIA E66, got 4Gb memory card, leather case, the most attractive part is screen will follow to turn once you turn it the phone. huhu..seems like CANON IXUS digital camera! E66, so far so good! no more 019 no!! just my 012 ok!! please be informed! it's also make my life easier while bringing only just 1 handset!! wakakaka..moral of the story: please do not buy other brands of handset except for NOKIA!! huhu **Niza also bought the same brands & model like me, say NO to Sony Ericsson..kikiki**



Goodbye MOTO!!!


Welcome my NOKIA E66!!


This is the handset (mine n niza)

4 comments:

  1. cam menarik jew.. nanti nak surveylah.. berapa RM sekarang ni ek??

    ReplyDelete
  2. nak jugek...kata peminat sony ericsson..coicoi..hantaran mawi katanya E66! hahahah nasib i bukan peminat mawi..**matilah mek! rasanya still >RM1500 (kekwat!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sony ericsson tetap.. i ingat nak angkat model W890I.. dah survey dalam RM1200.. kira oklah.. tu harga orignal set.. tengoklah.. ^^ tu nampak menarik.. FYI i nak cari slide punye phone, tapi sony ericsson xmenarik.. sony ericsson jenis shake punye phone tu kira oklah, tapi xminat..

    ReplyDelete