Monday, May 25, 2009

Craving for Coconut Shake?? haha ;)



Last weekend, I went back to Melaka... (as being a part of Melaka..eceh..I do love Melaka!! siyes!!)

So, what is the story behind the title? kahkah =) Actually on Saturday (23.05.09), I passed by Klebang to accomplish my 'mission' with Husry at Bandar Hilir. huhu.

All of sudden, I saw lotsa people infest to one 'gerai' ....na'haaaa...dats the thing I wanna sharing with you guys!! let you guys guess...kihkih for sure the 'coconut shake'!! walaweiiii!!

I asked Husry & my sis about the gerai! wow...dats really HOT! plus the story is already published in one of local newspaper & TV!! (If I'm not mistaken) gud job!! the owner is the retired army.

I decided to try the coconut shake on Sunday!! perghhh!! lotsa people babe!!! huhu... we just took away!! hahaha.. we only managed to get the coconut shake after 30 - 40 mins in line!!! arghhhh!!! how long but eventually it's worth it!!! hahaha...

For improvement: Pakcik, kindly please look into the operation site.. you really need extra blender to process the coconut shake! *ni ada 2 jer..so lambat lah beb!* BUT credits to your waiters... mmg npk efficient!


start Q!! huhu..


infront of us...


i think, this is the towkey! huhu..


operation site..wow..mcm starbucks lak! huhu


finally, we got it!! -lenguh kaki ku berdiri weii-


pakcik tu offer air kelapa free tu my nephew! haha sbb penat menunggu..thanx pakcik!


nasi lemak pun ada..bran??


the coconut shake! + extra ice-cream!..mmm..yummy!! =)

6 comments:

  1. giler ramai beratur..ni bkn mcm starbucks dah..lebey hbt kot..waa..impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. iyllienaz:

    tau xper...kihkih...tp mmg sedaplah.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. melaka ke ?? kat belah mana ni ?? excited nya .. nanti school holiday ni boleh pi terjah sat .. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. ayu:

    mmg sedap..actually senang je nak wat dier..cuma kita ni malas jer..

    air kelapa + air gula + ice cream vanilla + ice = blend

    so jadilah coconut shake..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  5. k.. ko buat nnt aku nk rasa.. haha

    ReplyDelete