Thursday, January 22, 2009

CLARINS for men

I alwiz brought my clarins toiletries bag wherever I go..huhu. then last week my colleague was asked me when she saw my toiletries bag in the lift.

"u pakai clarins ker?"
"not really..ni dah lama dah..ehehe"
"I pakai clarins skang..npk mcm ok lah"
"o ye ke..good for u"

did u know, I bought this bag at very good $$. ehehehe. my buddy niza yg belikan kat satu warehouse. masa tu I keje..x sempat nak g. dia masih study lagi..then dia called me..i just proceed. it is worth it! just RM50 which consist of facial wash, shaving gel & after shave toner. huhu. now, i'm x using the facial wash..dun think it suite for me. but i really luv the shaving gel. nice! so guys rajin²kan diri anda ke warehouse sales kalau nak sesuatu yg worth it yet branded! ahaks ;)



2 comments:

  1. Silent reader akhirnya bersuara... Your buddy, Niza (She ke???) hehe.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. motif??? akhirnya bersore! hahaha ad² mem suk pec lob kan! ahaks! matilah..!

    ReplyDelete