Thursday, January 22, 2009

Menghitung Hari..

How am I going to start this entry? I had no idea my dear. Talk turkey, today I was felt miserable even I can laugh, joking and etc in front of people. All of sudden, I’m so touched when I read one of my friend’s blog. The words say…

“the road is long

does not know where the end will bring me to

and all i know,

i am trying”

“I am trying??” Trying to be what? It was make me think about my future, my beloved friends, family and etc. It has been a long time, I never cry, eventually when I drove all the way back home, I did it again! am I King of tear?? I don’t mind at all because for me it is much sincere rather than laugh or smile.

My dear PLK’s friends, we were all growing up in our little own way. Changing it seemed almost every single day. Our attitudes were changing and our understanding too. Learning new things the way seniors do.

Then all of a sudden, graduation just around the corner. Bachelors Degree years was almost over and many shed a tear. For some were leaving, some moving far away, maybe never to see them for many many a day. And now when I look back on my 4 years at UiTM Shah Alam, sometimes I cried, hurt…and others times I laughed of memories in UiTM Shah Alam. Throughout these years, what I have really gotten done? Well after all we had been through; I want you to remember me always as this comes to an end.

Have I done my best? Have I been a friend to someone? I hope that I can yes, that these things are true that I have done the best I could do and have helped someone who was blue. I think it’s about time. Going, going…gone. The future is just around the corner, all that…and a little more. And now we start all over at whatever institute we attend. So I just want to say “Good Luck” to all of you as the Bachelors Degree years comes to an end.


“I ask God to bless you, as I pray for you today; to guide you & protect you, as u go along your way. His love is always with you, His promises are true.. and when u give Him all your cares, He’ll see you thru.. “

Sebuah Kisah Klasik (Untuk Masa Depan)

Jabat tanganku, mungkin untuk yang terakhir kali
Kita berbincang tentang memori di masa itu
Peluk tubuhku usapkan juga air mataku
Kita terharu seakan tidak bertemu lagi

Bersenang-senanglah
Karena hari ini yang akan kita rindukan
Di hari nanti sebuah kisah klasik untuk masa depan
Bersenang-senanglah
Karena waktu ini yang akan kita banggakan di hari tua

Sampai jumpa kawanku
Semoga kita selalu
Menjadi sebuah kisah klasik untuk masa depan
Sampai jumpa kawanku
Semoga kita selalu
Menjadi sebuah kisah klasik untuk masa depan

Bersenang-senanglah
Karena hari ini yang akan kita rindukan
Di hari nanti...

Mungkin diriku masih ingin bersama kalian
Mungkin jiwaku masih haus sanjungan kalian

~video clip~

1 comment:

  1. thanx axim..sometimes we need to..dat is our history.

    thanx 4 explanation of YKWYA..nak join bleh? ;)

    ReplyDelete