Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thanx for everythings!

I'm home from sending my car to the respective person in charge in Ampang. Before that i was accompanied Bobi & Zali went to TESCO. Bought a few things. While on the way to the TESCO, Bobi asked me, why am i silent? seems like something overshadow you. sori beb, I'm still in 'phobia' mode & speechless. After TESCO then we headed to NURIN which is Jaz de Mama's Boy & Usop Sontorian favourite place for loafing. I also don't mind because I've been there for a few times & they got WIFI Free! I ordered teh tarik & Roti Naan. I just can finished for 1 and half pieces from 4. I was felt no so good to finish up the Roti Naan.

While chit-chatting, we saw Usop & a few minutes later Jaz also came (Speak of the devil). As usual they want to watch Man U game. Suddenly, my handset was ringing with one weird number. Siapalah plak ni?? OMG!! One of my senior @ UiTM Melaka was calling me!! thanx beb! I really appreciate it!! He is good senior & still remembering me as well. kenapa no lain? Actually he is not in Malaysia, he is in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for a current moment. OMG!! surprised!! He is in the Middle East which I wish one day, I'll be working there especially Dubai!! What is time there? just around 7am. I really really don't expect it. Yeah...in fact a few of my friends in Malaysia ni pun not really concerned about that. Sometimes, I feel bad to those friends yang dulu closed tapi bila dah kahwin ke dapat kerja lain ke apa ke lupa kawan-kawan lama. Fine..that is what you want it rite! Go ahead! I couldn't be bothered!

We move back to Bobi's house to meet the person in charge. I handed over all the documentations & key to him. I asked, if he can do it faster, please do it. "patah kaki" already! Zali & Bobi sent me back. TQVM my dear friends. Jasamu dikenang!

Just wanna sharing with you Camelia by Irwansyah. I guess this is the new song from him. I just fall in luv with this song! very nice.


1 comment:

  1. sabar beb!! mesti ada hikmahnyer!!
    ko dok pandan jaya lg ker??

    ReplyDelete