Monday, January 19, 2009

The Result...mmmm...

i'm still not fall asleep...even though clock showing 1217am...mmmm...i'm tryin' to finish up my assignments..*sigh* a plenty of them to finish up! actually i juz went back from d clinic collecting my blood test result of d cholesterol level...mmm...last 2 weeks, i was felt not very well..dizziness..headache..fever..sickening..

my doc advised me to do a blood test for cholesterol since my blood pressure was fine...as i expected org kurus memang ada high cholesterol!! d result itself has proven to me dat..i got high cholesterol..what can i say. d only way is i have to control my foods..doc has given me d "atorvastatin calcium" (anti-cholesterol) which for 1 mth supply. i've to take for 3 mths n do a blood test again in order to see how is d improvement. i hope 3 mths later..my cholesterol level will doin fine & free from that. so guys..those yg skinny, don't u think u r free from d high cholesterol syndrom! huhu..better go for check-up. i also checked my sugar level..Alhamdulillah mine is normal & ocayyy..no diabetes. is anyone can give me a suggestion to decrease d cholesterol? i mean nutraceutical products, petua2..etc etc, juz leave a comment. mata pun dah ngantuk..c u later dear..muahhhhhh (selamat malam kekasih gelapku..ahaks!)


11 comments:

  1. pesanan penaja tu unutk u, nua.
    anyway man, it's true, me too have high cholestrol. nmpk je kurus. my bad cholestrol is higher than my good ones. i assume nua tu lagi ade. sbb dia noty boy. mkn mmg kena jaga. once in-awhile boleh lah mkn benda2 berkolestrol tu. nmpk gaya kena mkn oat lah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nua: my dear..i'm not a smoker k! you're d 1!! hahaha, me is 2nd smoker!! *sigh*

    naima: apa noti² nih..ehehehe. tulah better u g check nua. npknya kena makan oat lak..arghhh giler bohsan! nak kena pelbagaikan oat tu plak..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. high cholesterol!!!! owh my...
    pasni control makan yer..
    take care..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. iskk2...bad cholestrol!!...=)...nok, mek cholestrol mantap!!..*berlagak..tiber..hhahah...nway nok Herbalife pun ok jer..=)..god for inside n outside...=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yati: I'll try my best...ehehe. wish me luck k. thanxx

    Kein: ooo mantap ek!! siap ko kt kelas kang! hahaha..Herbalife?? ha tulah igt nak try gak..huhu. melayanglah $$ ku lagi..duit duit di mana kau duit..;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. sekumpulan org yg high kolestrol...malas bersukan sebenarnye...

    ReplyDelete
  7. kin: mantap? wow.. apa rahsia?
    nua: yelah action! mentang2 lah jog kat balapan.. ceh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. naima:..dun ask dat kind of Q..abg syg dia je yg tau..hahaha

    nua: its ok..hidup ni ibarat roda, kdg² kita di atas, kdg² kita di bawah..tiber! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. la....cian la die ye...
    it's ok..still leh control the high cholestrol...u're still young..hahaha bersenam banyak sket! huhu

    ReplyDelete
  10. insanegurl:

    thanx for ur concerned..ehehehe
    ok nua jom kiter bersukan..kikiki..naima nak ikut skali! hahaha

    ReplyDelete