Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm Yours??? oohhhhh I'm Not!!



Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it

I tried to be chill but your so hot that I melted

I fell right through the cracks, now I'm tryin to get back

before the cool done run out I'll be givin it my best test

and nothin's gonna stop me but divine intervention

I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

I'm Yours (Jason Mraz)

*Gosh* such a lovely song! Talk turkey! *wink*

I wish I’ll turn up for his concert which will be held on 4th March 2009 @ Stadium Negara…but you know!!! My class is very important! Huhu.. So let it go babes!


I've been out and about dating people.... I'm through having meaningless lustful nights..... I've come to realised that i need to have a stable relationship.. to fully explore my inner most feelings... hoping to see my ability to really love a person.. in turn to be loved back indiscriminately.....maybe the chance had not really been presenting itself yet?...


As my good friends said, I’m choosy... Yes I’m guilty of that... but how in the world could anybody not be choosy... you can’t open up yourself just to anyone do you?.... And futhermore, you can’t really be choosy if there is nothing to choose from in the beginning right?..




Maybe I’m jinxed...... i kept on looking at myself on the things that is wrong with me.. i could come up with a long list of it ... but unless i take step to change it, it will remain useless aite!.. maybe a session of Mandi bunga will help me in getting rid my of jinx?....hrmmmm... he..he... no, i don’t really believe in those sort of things.... ;P karut & syirik weiiiii!!! Huhu


Will love ever come knocking at my door?... when I’m least expecting it?.... I fell in love with ‘someone’ but I knew that ‘someone’ has already ‘someone’ else. How bad am I??!! *sigh* let’s forget it! Life is complicated! -no love anymore- kahkah...



5 comments:

  1. mandi bunga?? aku kenal mak biah yg dok hujung simpang tu... nak g x? hahaha

    last statement tu very the!! triangle luv la ni...hikhik

    ReplyDelete
  2. MHM:

    mhs pun sebut mak biah...sape itu??? kejilah! hahaha

    tulah as u know kan!! tp i curi hati dia ckit jer..x byk pun! hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. aku tgk komen kat FB... "geram" katanya... wah!! advance

    ReplyDelete
  4. hye bro :)

    huhuhu... i also fall in love with somebody that's already have somebody in his life..i just knew it!...so sad!:( but hidup kene diteruskan... sorry la nak merepek kat blog u ni!hehhehe sometimes rasernye ape yang u tulis tue cam ader je persamaan ngan ape yang i alami..huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  5. insane gurl:

    wow..susah nak ckp. life is complicated..sometimes kita suka org tu, tp org tu x suka kita, sometimes org suka kite, tp kita lak x suka org tu..mcm2 ada.

    mungkin kita akan temui cinta yg sejati 1 hari nanti...

    ReplyDelete