Thursday, February 5, 2009

Master in Mass Comm.?

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

What?? I just do not know, what is my next step ahead. *sigh* now I’m doing an accounting course. Just confused with this field. Apparently I don’t have a passion while doing it! Hahaha.. I just learn and keep on learning till the end! When it comes to presentation plus the paper that I really hate, OMG, I just read from the slides! Do I look bad? lousy? Hahaha.. who cares! Got some people who are really interested and keep on asking questions during presentation. Is it the “manager”?? hahaha.. is it ED? Kikiki or the “kakak doctor” one! Huhu.


Why am I stuck in this field? *gosh* Do I have to finger-pointing & blaming to my sis? *sigh* because she asked me to do this. Mmm.. Well did you know what is my favourite course? Hahaha.. For sure, I intended to take fashion designer (maybe right now, I already have my own brand name :) *wink*), let’s forget it! Next course is a chef! Hahaha do I know how to cook? I guess so! Kikiki :), let’s forget it! The last one is mass comm.!! Mmmm.. why I didn’t take this one?? I do love journalism, broadcasting but where am I right now?? Did you think, I can proceed with the Master in Mass Comm.? Definitely there are plenty of things that I have to learn. A-Z! But I love to do so, in the field that is I desired to! Huhu.


One of my colleagues has desired and inspired me to be hardworking and doing well in Master Level. She’s took Master in Forensic Accounting and Financial Criminology. OMG! It’s really hard! But she can manage it!! She’s in part 2 right now. Congrates! Now, I am in dilemma what should I do after my Bachelor’s Degree? Do I have to proceed with my MBA (Puan Doly already offered her favour to giving some tips! Thanks Puan, you rock babeh! :)), do I have to proceed with my MIA or ACCA or MIA + ACCA? OMG, I don’t think so! Huhu. Do I have to proceed with my Master in Mass Comm.? *sigh* is anyone can give me a suggestion? Love u guys :)



6 comments:

  1. ikut kata hati! that's what u told me when i wanted to choose the color of my car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. naima:

    wah follow the intuition sgt! :) ehehe..so u suka ke color tu? huhu :)

    mengimpikan APF (Anugerah Pasca Siswazah Fakulti) kekwat x? 4.00+ terus! :) huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. sudah..ingin ku lupakan account ok..cukup lah 6 thn aku menghambakan diri..tidakkk...

    cantik niza mulia camelia skang..

    ReplyDelete
  4. usheruff:

    tau xpe!! dah muak, dah jelak!! buhsan seh!! org kata accountant gaji besau?? mana ada..ciput adalah! keje bagai nak gile! hahaha "accountant tegar" kah? kikiki

    lor dia kan "jelitawan menawan" x hengat ker? hahaha lol :)

    naima:

    dun 4get our PTD ok! i like :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes...follow ur heart & ur dreamz...nnt keje dlm bidang yg ko tak suka...rasa terseksa nanti..sampai bila nk dengar ape org kata...don't let people choose ur destiny...u can choose either live with other people dreamz or follow ur own. So which one u like? U decide...at the end u r the one who bear the cause and consequences....whatever path that u choose...so sukses ya Pak Rahman...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zarina:

    ewah ko mcm kaunselor lak!! mantap cara nasihat ko.

    konsep mek dipanggil "pak"..kamu bisa differentiate between "pak" & "mas"?? waduhhh..

    ReplyDelete